I'm a pretty laid back guy for the most part and I love being on the radio! I am married to a wonderful woman named Ashley (married 7/25/09) we have a beautiful daughter named Hattie (born 12/19/11) and a little dog named Gizmo. I love to spend time with my family, golfing, fishing, gambling (when I have $), brewing beer, cooking, biking and spending time outdoors. Music is my passion, from radio to playing it. I taught myself how to play the drums and guitar in high school and have become somewhat of a guitar collector. Hoping to teach my daughter to play one day. I recently got back into reading books and love it. No joke it had been 14 years since I actually read a full book...now I can't put them down.
Luke Cunningham, the folsk from Firefly and Shirtless Santa came out for a great night to raise money for Windwood Farm!
Royal Purple 200
Showtime Southern 500
What NOT to get your lover
Some say they should not re-make this movie...thoughts?
• Entertainer of the Year: George Strait
• Male Vocalist of the Year: Blake Shelton
• Female Vocalist of the Year: Miranda Lambert
• Vocal Duo of the Year: Florida Georgia Line
• Vocal Group of the Year: Little Big Town
• New Artist of the Year: Kacey Musgraves
• Album of the Year: "Based On A True Story", Blake Shelton
• Song of the Year: "I Drive Your Truck", Lee Brice. But this one goes to the songwriters . . . Jessi Alexander, Connie Harrington, and Jimmy Yeary
• Single of the Year: "Cruise", Florida Georgia Line
• Musical Event of the Year: "Highway Don't Care", Tim McGraw with Taylor Swift and Keith Urban
• Music Video of the Year: "Highway Don't Care", Tim McGraw with Taylor Swift and Keith Urban
I thought the show was GREAT!! I loved every performance and thought country music was well represented. What did you think of it?
I'm diggin' it!!