A list with facts that will make you feel older than old.
43. The Motorola Razr is in a MUSEUM.
42. Last year, Full House had a 25th anniversary reunion party.
41. You remember when floppy disks held 1.44 MB? That's, like, 1.5 GIFs.
39. You can go up to a 15-year-old and say, "I have mp3s older than you."
38. When Titanic 3D was re-released in 2012, there were a bunch of teens who had NO IDEA the Titanic was actually real.
35. Reading Rainbow's first episode aired in 1983… Thirty years ago.
34. In two years it will be 2015 and you will be as far removed from 1985 as Marty McFly was from 1955.
33. The original Karate Kid is now the same age that Mr. Miyagi was in the first Karate Kid. He's 51. Mr. Miyagi has also been dead for more than eight years now.
32. Kids born in 1995 graduated from high school this year.
31. The Backstreet Boys are celebrating their 20th anniversary with a cruise.
27. The Krusty Krab pizza episode of SpongeBob is 12 years old.
26. The original Power Rangers made their television debut in 1993… That's 20 years ago.
23. Aaliyah passed away 11 years ago.
22. There hasn't been a new issue of Teen People in over seven years.
21. Super Mario 64 is 17 years old.
17. Home Alone was released closer to the MOON LANDING than to now.
16. Dave Thomas hasn't made a new Wendy's commercial in 11 years. He died in 2002.
15. A can of Surge costs $99.99... Plus $6.95 shipping on eBay!
14. Britney and Justin broke up over a decade ago.
13. The Lizzie McGuire Show ended nine years ago.
8. Pierce Brosnan hasn't played James Bond in 11 years.