The personnel of the South Carolina State Highway Patrol recognize that to
achieve our mission, policies and programs must be developed that allow us to:
South Carolina Highway Patrol
- Serve the public in a dedicated, honest, reasonable, and professional
- Assist, direct, educate, and counsel the public in matters consistent with
- Reduce the number and severity of traffic collisions through the diligent
enforcement of all traffic laws and promotion of traffic safety.
- Cooperate and communicate with other law enforcement agencies in our common
- Respond to emergencies and disasters with all available resources.
- Be accountable and manage all allocated resources effectively and